How to add a picture or screenshot of your Tesco Clubcard Plus to your mobile wallet
I am a member of a lot of loyalty schemes, and have a lot of different cards. I hate carrying them all around. Instead of having a chunky wallet, I usually have the apps on my phone. But in the Tesco near me, there is no mobile phone signal. Which makes having the app on your phone a bit useless. It can be annoying, as not only does it mean I can’t access Clubcard Prices, but I also can’t get my Clubcard Plus 10% discount. To get around this, I took a picture of my Clubcard and saved it on my phone. I’ve been living like a caveman with this screenshot for a while now, scanning it whenever I can. You can also do this with screenshots of your Sainsbury’s Nectar Card, or your Morrisons More Card.
But there are now a number of apps that you can use to store all of your loyalty cards in one place. For example, there’s:
How to add your Tesco Clubcard to Google Pay
In Google Wallet, you can store and use digital copies of your loyalty and gift cards. It’s better than have an image of your code stored in some hard to find place on your phone. Loyalty cards also include rewards and membership cards. These instructions are straight from the mouth of Google
Add a loyalty card to the Google Pay app
- Open the Google Wallet app.
- Tap Add to Wallet.
- Tap Loyalty card.
- Find and tap the merchant or loyalty programme name. You can also search for the merchant or loyalty programme name.
- You may have the option to scan your existing card, sign up for a new account or find your existing account. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to add your Tesco Clubcard to the Curve App
With the Curve app/card, you can replace all of your debit and credit with just one. Curve is an aggregator card that let’s users use a single card for all of their banking needs and seamlessly “switch the bank card you paid with after each transaction is complete”. This is called the Go-Back-In-Time ~(GBIT) feature, but you can also just choose which underlying card will be charged beforehand.
The Curve app also features a loyalty section that stores your cards/barcodes and makes them accessible even if you have no mobile signal.
Add a loyalty card to the Curve app
- Open the Curve app.
- Tap Wallet.
- Tap Loyalty.
- Tap Add Card.
- Click on the retailer you want to add.
- You will have an option to either scan your existing card , or enter your card manually.
- You may have the option to scan your existing card, sign up for a new account or find your existing account. Follow the on-screen instructions.C
How to add your Tesco Clubcard QR Code to Apple Pay
With Apple Wallet, you can’t add loyalty cards manually. So you have to add your Tesco clubcard from the Clubcard section in the Tesco app. Still, Apply pay actually stores your clubcard QR code on your phone, so you will never be without your clubcard due to bad signal!
Add a loyalty card to the Apple Pay Wallet
- Open the Google Wallet app.
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When it appears, tap add in the top right corner!
Hope that helps you always get Clubcard prices in Tesco!